This is a superfamily of small proteins from phototrophic sulfur bacteria that are involved in oxidisation of intracellular sulfur.
This clan contains 3 families and the total number of domains in the clan is 9135. The clan was built by A Bateman.
This clan contains the following 3 member families:DrsE DrsE_2 DsrH
External database links
Below is a listing of the unique domain organisations or architectures from this clan. More...
- the number of sequences which exhibit this architecture
a textual description of the architecture, e.g. Gla, EGF x 2, Trypsin.
This example describes an architecture with one
Gladomain, followed by two consecutive
EGFdomains, and finally a single
- the UniProt description of the protein sequence
- the number of residues in the sequence
- the Pfam graphic itself.
in each row.
Loading domain graphics...
|Pfam family||Num. domains||Alignment|
|DrsE (PF02635)||6472 (70.8%)||View|
|DrsE_2 (PF13686)||1811 (19.8%)||View|
|DsrH (PF04077)||852 (9.3%)||View|
|Total: 3||Total: 9135||Clan alignment|
This diagram shows the relationships between members of this clan. More...
This tree shows the occurrence of the domains in this clan across different species. More...
You can use the tree controls to manipulate how the interactive tree is displayed:
- show/hide the summary boxes
- expand/collapse the tree or expand it to a given depth
- select a sub-tree or a set of species within the tree and view them graphically or as an alignment
- save a plain text representation of the tree
There are 5 interactions for this clan. More...
Loading structure mapping...