Summary: Endonuclease related to archaeal Holliday junction resolvase
The Pfam group coordinates the annotation of Pfam families in Wikipedia, but we have not yet assigned a Wikipedia article to this family. If you think that a particular Wikipedia article provides good annotation, please let us know.
Endonuclease related to archaeal Holliday junction resolvase Provide feedback
This domain is found in various predicted bacterial endonucleases which are distantly related to archaeal Holliday junction resolvases.
Steczkiewicz K, Muszewska A, Knizewski L, Rychlewski L, Ginalski K;, Nucleic Acids Res. 2012;40:7016-7045.: Sequence, structure and functional diversity of PD-(D/E)XK phosphodiesterase superfamily. PUBMED:22638584 EPMC:22638584
External database links
- the number of sequences which exhibit this architecture
a textual description of the architecture, e.g. Gla, EGF x 2, Trypsin.
This example describes an architecture with one
Gladomain, followed by two consecutive
EGFdomains, and finally a single
- the UniProt description of the protein sequence
- the number of residues in the sequence
- the Pfam graphic itself.
Loading domain graphics...
This clan includes a large number of nuclease families related to holliday junction resolvases [1,2].
The clan contains the following 123 members:BamHI BpuSI_N Bse634I BsuBI_PstI_RE Cas_APE2256 Cas_Cas02710 Cas_Cas4 Cas_Csm6 Cas_NE0113 CoiA Dna2 DpnII DRP DUF1016 DUF1052 DUF1064 DUF1626 DUF1703 DUF1780 DUF1853 DUF1887 DUF2034 DUF2130 DUF234 DUF2726 DUF2800 DUF2887 DUF3799 DUF3883 DUF4143 DUF4263 DUF4420 DUF506 DUF524 DUF559 DUF790 DUF91 DUF911 EcoRI EcoRII-C eIF-3_zeta Endonuc-BglII Endonuc-BsobI Endonuc-EcoRV Endonuc-FokI_C Endonuc-HincII Endonuc-MspI Endonuc-PvuII Endonuc_BglI Endonuc_Holl ERCC4 Exo5 Herpes_alk_exo Herpes_UL24 Hjc HSDR_N HSDR_N_2 L_protein_N McrBC Mrr_cat Mrr_cat_2 MutH MvaI_BcnI NaeI NARG2_C NERD NgoMIV_restric NotI PDDEXK_1 PDDEXK_2 PDDEXK_3 PDDEXK_4 PDDEXK_5 Pet127 Phage_endo_I R-HINP1I RAI1 RAP RE_AlwI RE_ApaLI RE_Bpu10I RE_Bsp6I RE_CfrBI RE_Eco47II RE_EcoO109I RE_HaeII RE_HindIII RE_HindVP RE_HpaII RE_LlaJI RE_LlaMI RE_MjaI RE_NgoBV RE_NgoPII RE_SacI RE_ScaI RE_SinI RE_TaqI RE_TdeIII RE_XamI RE_XcyI RecU RestrictionMunI RestrictionSfiI RmuC RNA_pol_Rpb5_N Sen15 SfsA TBPIP_N ThaI Tn7_Tnp_TnsA_N Transposase_31 tRNA_int_endo Tsp45I Uma2 UPF0102 VirArc_Nuclease VRR_NUC Vsr XhoI XisH YaeQ YqaJ
We make a range of alignments for each Pfam-A family:
- the curated alignment from which the HMM for the family is built
- the alignment generated by searching the sequence database using the HMM
- Representative Proteomes (RPs) at 15%, 35%, 55% and 75% co-membership thresholds
- alignment generated by searching the NCBI sequence database using the family HMM
- alignment generated by searching the metagenomics sequence database using the family HMM
You can see the alignments as HTML or in three different sequence viewers:
- Pfam viewer
- an HTML-based viewer that uses DAS to retrieve alignment fragments on request
1Cannot generate PP/Heatmap alignments for seeds; no PP data available
Key: available, not generated, — not available.
Format an alignment
If you find these logos useful in your own work, please consider citing the following article:
Note: You can also download the data file for the tree.
Curation and family details
|Seed source:||COGs (COG4741)|
|Author:||COGs, Finn RD, Sammut SJ|
|Number in seed:||15|
|Number in full:||76|
|Average length of the domain:||142.10 aa|
|Average identity of full alignment:||41 %|
|Average coverage of the sequence by the domain:||87.63 %|
|HMM build commands:||
build method: hmmbuild -o /dev/null HMM SEED
search method: hmmsearch -Z 23193494 -E 1000 --cpu 4 HMM pfamseq
|Family (HMM) version:||4|
|Download:||download the raw HMM for this family|
Weight segments by...
Change the size of the sunburst
selected sequences to HMM
a FASTA-format file
- 0 sequences
- 0 species
How the sunburst is generated
Colouring and labels
Anomalies in the taxonomy tree
Missing taxonomic levels
Unmapped species names
Too many species/sequences
The tree shows the occurrence of this domain across different species. More...
You can use the tree controls to manipulate how the interactive tree is displayed:
- show/hide the summary boxes
- highlight species that are represented in the seed alignment
- expand/collapse the tree or expand it to a given depth
- select a sub-tree or a set of species within the tree and view them graphically or as an alignment
- save a plain text representation of the tree