Summary: Hypothetical glycoside hydrolase 5
Hypothetical glycoside hydrolase 5 Provide feedback
GHL5 is a family of hypothetical glycoside hydrolases.
Internal database links
- the number of sequences which exhibit this architecture
a textual description of the architecture, e.g. Gla, EGF x 2, Trypsin.
This example describes an architecture with one
Gladomain, followed by two consecutive
EGFdomains, and finally a single
- the UniProt description of the protein sequence
- the number of residues in the sequence
- the Pfam graphic itself.
Loading domain graphics...
This large superfamily contains a range of glycosyl hydrolase enzymes that possess a TIM barrel fold. This CLAN merges clans GH-A, GH-D, GH-H and GH-K from CAZy.
The clan contains the following 54 members:Alpha-amylase Alpha_L_fucos Cellulase Cellulase-like DUF4015 DUF4038 DUF4434 DUF4838 DUF4849 GHL10 GHL13 GHL15 GHL5 GHL6 Glyco_hydr_30_2 Glyco_hydro_1 Glyco_hydro_10 Glyco_hydro_101 Glyco_hydro_114 Glyco_hydro_129 Glyco_hydro_14 Glyco_hydro_17 Glyco_hydro_18 Glyco_hydro_20 Glyco_hydro_25 Glyco_hydro_26 Glyco_hydro_2_C Glyco_hydro_3 Glyco_hydro_30 Glyco_hydro_31 Glyco_hydro_35 Glyco_hydro_39 Glyco_hydro_42 Glyco_hydro_44 Glyco_hydro_53 Glyco_hydro_56 Glyco_hydro_59 Glyco_hydro_66 Glyco_hydro_70 Glyco_hydro_71 Glyco_hydro_72 Glyco_hydro_77 Glyco_hydro_79n Glyco_hydro_85 Glyco_hydro_97 Glyco_hydro_99 Glyco_hydro_cc Glyco_tran_WbsX hDGE_amylase Melibiase Melibiase_2 NAGidase NAGLU Raffinose_syn
We make a range of alignments for each Pfam-A family:
- the curated alignment from which the HMM for the family is built
- the alignment generated by searching the sequence database using the HMM
- Representative Proteomes (RPs) at 15%, 35%, 55% and 75% co-membership thresholds
- alignment generated by searching the UniProtKB sequence database using the family HMM
- alignment generated by searching the NCBI sequence database using the family HMM
- alignment generated by searching the metagenomics sequence database using the family HMM
You can see the alignments as HTML or in three different sequence viewers:
1Cannot generate PP/Heatmap alignments for seeds; no PP data available
Key: available, not generated, — not available.
Format an alignment
If you find these logos useful in your own work, please consider citing the following article:
Note: You can also download the data file for the tree.
Curation and family details
|Seed source:||Naumoff D |
|Number in seed:||15|
|Number in full:||51|
|Average length of the domain:||733.10 aa|
|Average identity of full alignment:||47 %|
|Average coverage of the sequence by the domain:||96.41 %|
|HMM build commands:||
build method: hmmbuild -o /dev/null HMM SEED
search method: hmmsearch -Z 26740544 -E 1000 --cpu 4 HMM pfamseq
|Family (HMM) version:||5|
|Download:||download the raw HMM for this family|
Weight segments by...
Change the size of the sunburst
selected sequences to HMM
a FASTA-format file
- 0 sequences
- 0 species
How the sunburst is generated
Colouring and labels
Anomalies in the taxonomy tree
Missing taxonomic levels
Unmapped species names
Too many species/sequences
The tree shows the occurrence of this domain across different species. More...
You can use the tree controls to manipulate how the interactive tree is displayed:
- show/hide the summary boxes
- highlight species that are represented in the seed alignment
- expand/collapse the tree or expand it to a given depth
- select a sub-tree or a set of species within the tree and view them graphically or as an alignment
- save a plain text representation of the tree